Saturday, July 31, 2010

SarahFincher.com

Ok, I had a look at it. It was deffinately an arm. And with the sound up as loud as I dared, you could hear the machine working. I think that it is Joe Bush. He looked like he was struggling at one stage. I don't know.

Oh, and sorry about the last post, how it was in black, I forgot to change it to white. But if you highlight it, you can read everything I posted.

I am thinking right now, that we all need to work together to uncover Skeleton Creek's mystery. We need to do a lot more research. And I mean a lot. We need to pin point the exact date that everyone had died in Skeleton Creek. I know that Ryan has helped us a fair bit, but we need to do more ourselves. We can't rely on Sarah and Ryan to unvocer and solve everything. We need to do more too. We need to discover all the 'easter eggs' on Sarah's site and we need to figure out what they mean.

I will post a picture of the site with all of the places that I have figured out when you click will lead to something. But there has to be more.


OK, I took this picture when that window was glowing for a reason. We need to know why it glows.
What is so important about that window?
Ok, the red circle will only glow at 42 past an hour, it will lead to the video clip of Joe's arm. Maybe that was the night that he got dragged into the dredge gears? Not sure. Research much be done on that. I will get right onto it as soon as I can. Ok, the dark blue circle when you click on it will show some short video type thing at the top of the page. Click on it and it will lead to and ice-cream video. I don't know what that has to do with Skeleton Creek, maybe it is what they say. Can't be sure. I can't listen to it right now because the sound isn't working on my laptop. Anyway, the green/blue circle up top on the big window when you click on it will have the words DICE pop up with a picture of two dice. When you click on it a video clip for a song will show. I don't understand what that has to do with Skeleton Creek either, but with more research, I am sure that we can figure it out. The light blue circle on the palm leaves when clicked on will hae the words MY VIDEO GEAR pop up and that wil show you the list of all the gear that Sarah takes with her. That might be useful later. Or for people who want to go to the dredge themselves, if you are that game. The light green cirle on the sky between two trees -oak would be my guess- when clicked on will have a small video pop up. Click on it and it will lead to the video that Sarah wanted us to find. It is weird. It is a guy in an ad for coffee. Not sure why she put that on the site either. But it is there anyway. The yellow circle on the lake when you click on it will have another small video box pop up and it will lead to a video called experiments in the revival of organisms. That just shows the experiment that was conducted on the revival of organisms. It is pointless right now, doesn't help me figure out the answers to anything. Although it is sort of interesting at the same time. I will talk to my science teacher about this and see if she can lead me anywhere at all that might be of interest. I will leave the four pink/purple circles for last. The purple circle on the porch looking part of the dredge will lead to Sarah's favourite films. This might come in handy for later. Looks like we might need to start watching some movies. I am curious as to why the Nightmare Before Christmas is on there, because that is sort of a kids movie. Why is Sarah interested in it? Maybe I am just looking into stuff too much. Anyway, the four pink/purple circles must be clicked in a certain order. Click on the bottom left hand one first. It will glow along with the one above it to its right. Click on the one to the right that is glowing and the nex two will glow. Keep going on like that and then the last window will glow. Once you click on that a box at the bottom of the right hand screen will pop up. I don't know what is on the box though, because I am on my laptop and I can't veiw that far down, and Sarah has made the site so you can't scroll down, and even when I change the zoom level on the screen, it still doesn't change.

Well, these are all the easter eggs I can think of right now, I once found one that lead to one of her favourite bands, but I can't seem to remember how to get that to come back up.
Well, if any of you can find more easter eggs, post them below.



There are a few sites that are trying to get across the truth about Skeleton Creek, like SkeletonCreekIsReal.com, and this is one of them.

I am trying to gather up as much information as I can. But there are people out there who don't want us to know what has happened. Why do they want to hide this all from us? Why won't they let us know the truth? What actually IS hiding in skeleton Creek and why is it so imprtant?

I need your help to find out these questions, and more.

And what about the Sarafincher.com site? Why is it at 42 minutes past any hour there is something important to find? Why 42?? What is so important about the number 42? I went onto the site at 10:42 last night, and all I found was four pictures, and a video of the dredge at night in a storm. But I couldn't see Joe Bush or anything in it. What is so important about that night? I am trying to piece this all together, but I am coming up blank.

In any of you guys have facebook, please join the group Skeleton Creek and try to solve some of these riddles with all of us. Please, we all need your help.

And you need ours.